Welcome to my little corner of the internet!!

I'll talk your cyber head off, and then we can have a nice long chat about the dying art of egg painting! :)

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Video Coming Soon!!

Hey there Life Charmers!

How is everyone?

Well I wanted to let you guys know why I wasn't posting very much. I have been working a lot, but I've been coming up with ideas for videos to post. I would like to put a couple videos up introducing myself and talking about various topics.

I know there aren't very many of you, but if there are any topics you would like for me to discuss, please let me know. I know you don't know much about me, but I'm well-versed in the supernatural and "new age" styled topics. :D


On another note, I wanted to talk about another topic today.

There is something that has been going on in my life for a few years. Things are difficult and times are hard. I have not been able to see my mother in over a year. This is due to someone making an irrational and exaggerated decision and banning me from the facility she is housed in. Now, about six months ago I inquired about changing the ban. I was polite and respectful and didn't say a cross word. That did not work. So, here I am, six months later, approaching the second Christmas without seeing my mother. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. So, I wanted to talk about how there is a time to be nice, and then there comes a time to stand up and raise hell if you have to. This is one of those times for me.

Do not be afraid to stand up for yourself and demand change. This world is yours as much as it is anyone else's. Demand your space and stand up for your rights. If you don't, no one will.

Lots of love to you guys!
Davy

No comments:

Post a Comment