Welcome to my little corner of the internet!!

I'll talk your cyber head off, and then we can have a nice long chat about the dying art of egg painting! :)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Samhain!!!

Happy Halloween Charming Lifers!!!!!

I'm posting some pics from my halloween! :D

First of all, don't pay attention to the bathroom. lol I can only take pictures in the bathroom at work, so that's what ya get. ha Sorry. :D

Okay, so this one was at walmart. I was walking to get nail polish remover and there was this AWFUL smell and I had just texted my friend Nichole that it smelled like someone had straight up sh*t in walmart....then I come upon this.... And she was cleaning up something brown....so i had to take a picture and send it to Nichole.
 This is one of my friends and coworkers!! :D
 This was the pumpkin we did. With the dragon sitting on the hotel...
 The fire....
 More fire...
 My Halloween outfit! :D I was a punk rocker!!
 I look very stoned here.... lol Don't ask why, I just do.
 My LOVELY coworker Angela! Such a sweetheart!
 Me tryin to look cute...in the bathroom at work....didn't pull it off. ha
 Last attempt at cuteness. lol
And these are my pictures!!! YAY!!! Another post is on its way soon!


Happy Trick or Treating Charming Lifers!!!

Lots of love and light!
Davy

No comments:

Post a Comment