Welcome to my little corner of the internet!!

I'll talk your cyber head off, and then we can have a nice long chat about the dying art of egg painting! :)

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Date. Today. SO EXCITED!!!!

Hey there Life Charmers!!

Well, before I get into my excitement, I wanted to kind of explain why I changed my little greeting.

But, first, have a cookie! :D

Was it good? Well, awesome! :))

Okay, now, lol. So I was saying "Charming Lifers" because I also work on the site seventhsight.org and that's the say I greet the members! Seventhsighters! So, I was like, yeah, I'll just add an -er and be awesome. But, it felt like it was missing something. Like, although so far most of my posts have been just about my random day to day life and what's on my mind (like this one will be), I intend to post lots of helpful things to any psychics or witches or anyone out there who wants to learn whatever they can! Or, if you think we're all devil worshippers, well... Sorry, but I don't subscribe to your religious views. I prefer to rejoice at the thought of my deity, not fear and doubt every action for the thought that I'm going to burn eternally. Sorry. And, if I will, well, I'll have MARSHMALLOWS!!!! YAY!!

Okay, anyway, so my point is that, by calling you Life Charmers, I'm emphasizing that you have the ability to charm your own life and make it whatever you want. Isn't that fantastic?! I thought so, too. In fact, I'm so proud of myself, I'll have a cookie.

*NOMZ*

Okay, I'm back! :D

So, about my date tonight.

I'm super excited! You guys remember I mentioned Fox? Well, tonight is our date night. We're gonna hang out and eat and watch movies and just have a good time. And I'm super excited. Like, SUPER EXCITED, as I'm sure all of my Facebook friends know by now. lol Poor people, reading my giddy statuses. *sigh*

Anyway! I don't know what we'll watch, I don't know what we'll eat, but I do know there will be couch snugglez!!!! :D :D :D

Okay, I could go on, but I won't bore you guys. The two or three of you that happen upon my page occasionally. haha

I'm just excited cuz I like this guy. I think I like him a lot. Annnnndddd, maybe, possibly, I think he likes me too. D: I know! Something has to be wrong with his brain, right? But, I haven't discovered anything yet, so pray for me! (To whomever you pray to!)



But, in all seriousness, I am very appreciative to those of you who check out my blog. Even if only for a second. It really means a lot to me, and I hope you don't think I'm completely insane. Ha.

Until next time,
Lots of love and light!

Davy

No comments:

Post a Comment