Welcome to my little corner of the internet!!

I'll talk your cyber head off, and then we can have a nice long chat about the dying art of egg painting! :)

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Post!!!

Hey there Life Charmers!

How is everyone this week? Good, I hope.

I won't be able to post over the Thanksgiving Holiday, so I figured I'd go ahead and post my "Thankful" blog.

This post will be about all of the things I'm thankful for in my life. I'll just do 20. :D So, let the gratitude begin!!

First and foremost, I'm thankful for my mother. She is, by far, the most amazing mother in the world, and I would not trade a moment with her for anything in existence.

Second, I am thankful for my loving brother. Without him, I would not know what its like to be so annoyed and so loved by someone at the same time. haha

Third, my nephew, Dominic. Because he is going to be SO spoiled at uncle Davy's!!! :D

Fourth, my grandmother, who, crazy as she may be, is always there for me.

Fifth, my aunt. Not many people have the blessing of being able to grow up with their aunt. Being four years apart, we're almost like siblings.

Sixth, I am thankful for all of my WONDERFUL friends!!! I'd mention them all, but I don't want to name them without their permission. But seriously, I have freaking wonderful friends.

Seventh, I am so thankful for Debra Katz and everything that she has done for me and all of the wonderful things that she has taught me and is teaching me, along with thousands of others!!

Eight, I am thankful for the wonderful people on Seventhsight.org. I know they don't talk much, but they are seriously such sweethearts!

Ninth, I am thankful for my exes. Without them, I wouldn't know what I don't want in a relationship. Specifically, my most recent ex. Without him, I wouldn't feel beautiful.

Tenth, I am thankful for my spirit guides. Seriously, this should have been at the top of my list, but this list isn't necessarily in order of importance, so its okay. I wouldn't be where I am today without their help and loving guidance.

Eleventh, I am thankful for my teachers for bestowing upon me all of the wonderful things they have taught me. Teachers are SO under-recognized.

Twelfth, I am thankful for the rest of my family. I wouldn't be comfortable being myself if it weren't for all of you.

Thirteenth, I am thankful for social sites, because I would be SO bored at work without them.

Fourteenth, I am thankful for all of the people who make fun of me and made fun of me. You made me stronger than you could ever comprehend.

Fifteenth, I am SO thankful for all of you who read this blog. (all five of you. haha I kid, I kid.) Seriously, thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings.

Sixteenth, I am thankful for snack food (Specifically, cookies!!!). Without it, I would be skinny. haha

Seventeenth, I am thankful for the creator. You have created a marvelous existence.

Eighteenth, I am thankful for my intellect. Seriously, whoever gave me this, you have no idea the wonderful gift you gave me.

Nineteenth, this one is incredibly vain, but I am thankful for my beauty. Both inside and without. I am not the most gorgeous person in the world, but I am FAR from ugly. Baby, I look good. haha Or so I think. haha And I am very thankful for this, because I didn't always believe it.

Twentieth, I am thankful for the future. It makes me happy to know that there is no limit to the possibilities!! :D

I hope you all find something to be thankful for this holiday!!

Lots of love and light!!

Davy

No comments:

Post a Comment